Meeting of the New Year in most families is considered one of the main events for which they carefully prepare. An important task is to set the table. Traditional New Year's meals and favorite dishes of family members are served for the holiday. Also on the menu include a variety of sweets and desserts. Cooking takes a lot of time, so the housewives are looking for an opportunity to speed up the work.
The fastest New Year's desserts
Each family has its own preferences when choosing sweets for the New Year's table. But you can experiment by implementing a new recipe.
Cheesecake with Mandarin
Prepares in 15 minutes, but will need to wait a little more until it cools down.
- tangerines - 500 g;
- galetny cookies - 200 g;
- butter - 75 g;
- cream - 300 g;
- cream cheese - 400 g;
- powdered sugar - 100 g;
- vanilla sugar;
- orange - 1 pc.
- Cookies are crushed with a blender and combined with melted butter. The resulting mass is spread in a greased form and sent to the refrigerator.
- For the filling, the cheese is mixed with vanilla sugar and orange peel is added to it.
- Sift the powdered sugar and pour in the cheese.
- Whip cream and add to the rest of the ingredients of the filling. They need to be mixed, but carefully, so as not to subside.
- On a frozen cake made of biscuits stack the filling in an even layer.
- Mandarins are peeled and skin is removed from each lobule, leaving only the flesh. This ingredient is spread over the creamy cheese mass.
- Ready cheesecake briefly placed in the refrigerator.
Tiramisu (simple version)
- strong coffee - 0.5 glasses;
- Mascarpone cheese - 250 g;
- powdered sugar - 4 tbsp. l .;
- cream - 150 ml;
- coffee liqueur or wine - 4 tbsp. l .;
- vanilla extract - 1 tsp;
- grated chocolate - 40 g;
- Cookies - 200 g
- Sugar powder sift and combine with cheese.
- Beat cream with a mixer or whisk and add to the cheese mass.
- Pour wine or coffee liqueur there. Add vanilla extract, mix a lot.
- Biscuits break into large pieces and dip in pre-prepared coffee. Do not keep it in liquid for long.
- Cookies put in dessert glasses and cover with a creamy mass.
- For decoration use grated chocolate, which is sprinkled with dessert.
Cooking dessert does not take much time.
- bananas - 3 pcs .;
- butter - 30 g;
- grated chocolate or berries for decoration.
- The fruit is cut in half, then each half is cut longitudinally again.
- In the pan melt the butter and spread the harvested pieces. Fry on one side for 2 minutes, then turn and fry for the same amount of time.
- For dessert, use slightly green bananas - so it will turn out better.
- Fried pieces spread on plates and decorate.
- apples - 6 pcs .;
- cinnamon - 2 tsp;
- sugar - 5 tbsp. l .;
- butter - 2 tbsp. l
- Apples wash and dry. Remove the middle, trying not to cut the apple.
- Sugar (2 spoons) and cinnamon mix, pour the mixture into the apple.
- Put the blanks on a baking sheet and place in the oven for 7 minutes (temperature 220 degrees).
- For caramel, mix the melted butter with the remaining sugar. Keep the mixture on medium heat until the sugar turns brown. Stir in the cooking process.
- Pour the caramel over the apples and decorate them with chocolate or chopped nuts.
Delicious desserts without baking
The simplest desserts are those that do not require baking. When you have to cook a lot of dishes, and time is short, it makes sense to use these recipes.
Curd and sour cream with nuts
- sour cream - 150 g;
- soft cottage cheese - 200 g;
- walnuts - 50 g;
- Cookies - 50 g;
- sugar - 2 tbsp. l
- Combine cottage cheese, sour cream and sugar, and mix them until smooth. This will help blender.
- Chop nuts and half fall asleep to curd and sour cream mass.
- Pour the mass into dessert glasses, sprinkle with the remaining nuts and crushed biscuits.
There are several options for its preparation.
- Cookies - 600 g;
- sugar - 1 cup;
- butter - 200 g;
- milk - 100 ml;
- cocoa - 2 tbsp. l
- The butter is cut into cubes, placed in a saucepan and melted.
- Milk and sugar mixed with cocoa are added to it. The resulting mass is kept on fire until the sugar dissolves. But we can not allow it to boil.
- To the mixture add crushed biscuits and stir until smooth. All spread in the plastic wrap and wrapped, giving the appearance of sausages.
- The billet is sent to the refrigerator for an hour or two. Then cut and served on the table.
Many people love this dessert. It is very easy to cook at home, especially before the New Year.
- coconut chips - 40 g;
- Cookies - 300 g;
- boiled water - 100 ml;
- sugar - 100 g;
- cocoa - 3 tbsp. l .;
- butter - 150 g;
- powdered sugar - 100 g
- Cookies are crushed with a blender and meat grinder to the state of fine chips. Cocoa is added to it and mixed.
- The sugar is dissolved in boiling water, allowed to cool down and poured over the mixture.
- From these components form a dough homogeneous consistency.
- The oil is softened and frayed with coconut chips and powdered sugar. It should be a homogeneous mass.
- Cooked cookie dough is spread on cling film and thinly rolled. This layer is evenly coated with butter and coconut cream. The billet is neatly folded to form a roll.
- Wrapped with plastic wrap, the dish is cleaned in the freezer, where it is held for about 40 minutes.
Tasty desserts on the New Year's table 2019
On New Year's Eve you want to pamper yourself with something special, but do not spend much time on cooking. Therefore, it is worthwhile to dwell on simple variants of desserts.
- milk - 400 ml;
- grated chocolate - 4 tbsp. l .;
- A quarter of the prepared milk is poured into the pan, add to it chocolate, sugar and spices.
- The container is placed in a preheated oven. It should be there until the chocolate is melted.
- The rest of the milk is poured into this mass and sent to the oven for a few more minutes.
- The drink can be poured into cups and served to guests.
- chocolate - 150 g;
- butter - 200 g;
- eggs - 5;
- whipped cream.
- Chocolate is divided into pieces and, placed in a bowl, melted in a water bath.
- Diced butter is spread in liquid chocolate. This is done gradually, with constant stirring.
- Eggs are divided into white and yolk. Beat the yolks and slowly add to the chocolate mixture. When it becomes homogeneous, you can remove it from the water bath.
- Protein whisk separately, then add to the rest of the ingredients. Mousse can be divided into portions.
- Whipped cream and nuts are used for decoration.
- almond flour - 300 g;
- butter - 70 g;
- sugar - 150 g;
- eggs - 3;
- cocoa - 100 g;
- baking powder.
- Oil is covered with sugar and put in the microwave for 30 seconds to melt. The components are mixed and allowed to cool for a while.
- In the cooled mixture add a little vanilla, eggs and cocoa. All this is stirred.
- Almond flour can be bought at the store or prepared at home by mixing chopped nuts with regular flour.
- A baking powder is added to the almond flour and these ingredients are gradually added to the liquid mixture.
- The resulting dough is transferred to a baking dish, pre-oiled, and put in the oven for 40 minutes.
Cottage Cheese Soufflé
- cottage cheese - 200 g;
- berries or fruit - 100 g;
- milk - 200 ml;
- sugar - 3 tbsp. l .;
- gelatin - 10 g;
- sour cream - 3 tbsp. l
- Gelatin is mixed with cold milk, wait 5 minutes and put on the stove to warm the mixture and become homogeneous, then remove from heat.
- In a separate bowl combine sour cream and cottage cheese. Add sugar to them and beat with a mixer. A milky gelatinous mass is poured into the mixture and stirred again.
- You can add it with pieces of fruit or berries. They are simply added to the mixture and stirred with a spoon.
- Dessert laid out in forms.
Each dish has its own subtleties. You also need to take into account the preferences of family members, so the recipe desserts approximate. Some components can be replaced by others, it is allowed to experiment with the quantity. Need to focus on their own tastes.
For New Year's table, any dessert is suitable. You can give it a festive look with the help of New Year's decorations.
Cooking desserts is one of the important aspects of preparing for the New Year. They should be delicious, original and beautiful. But since no one wants to spend all day cooking, you should use recipes for simple treats that do not require much time. There are many such dishes that allows you to make the New Year's table unforgettable.