The blood supplies the internal organs with vital oxygen, which, along with the beneficial elements and vitamins, is distributed throughout the body. Blood quality is a major factor that affects health.
When and why to clean the blood
A person must understand that what enters the body through the respiratory and digestive system, enters the bloodstream, which supplies the organs with important and beneficial microelements. Before you start cleaning the blood, you need to know what is the main cause of contamination.
Causes that negatively affect blood composition include:
- Diseases of the internal organs.
- Diseases of viral and infectious nature.
- Allergic reactions.
- Alcoholic drinks.
- Fatty and junk food.
- Polluted environment.
The basic concept of "blood purification" refers to traditional medicine. Experts believe that cleansing the body with herbal preparations is required to support overall well-being.
The best time to start the procedure is spring. Before you start cleaning, you must restore the intestines and liver to normal. Blood problems are a consequence of other diseases. Purified blood absorbs toxin residues and spreads them throughout the body.
Effective folk methods
It is believed that red foods (beets, cranberries, red currants, red grapes, etc.) help clean the blood, so it is recommended to include them in the diet.
The following infusions are also effective:
- Infusion on honey, dill and valerian. You will need two cups of honey (liquid), a glass of ground dill seeds and two tablespoons of valerian shallow root. Pour the mixture with two liters of hot water and leave for a day. Strain, drink according to art. spoon 30 minutes before eating in the morning (breakfast) and in the evening (dinner) for 1 month.
- Infusion on the nettle. Pour a teaspoon of chopped nettle with a glass of boiling water, leave for 40 minutes, drain. Drink a tablespoon 30 minutes before meals, twice a day. Infusion will not only cleanse the blood, but also help restore metabolism.
Purification is carried out with the help of natural juices:
- Beet Juice On the first day of use, nausea and dizziness may occur. This starts the process of cleaning the body. The daily rate of beet juice is not more than 1 cup. Abuse is not worth it.
- Honey, wine Cahors wine, carrot, beetroot and lemon juice. Famous folk remedy. All components must be in a volume of 200 ml. Mix and place in a cold place. Take one Art. spoon three times a day 30 minutes before meals.
- Plantain juice. Dried leaves pour hot water and leave for 2 hours. Take half a cup at least six times a day. The use of funds to distribute throughout the day, at regular intervals.
- Citrus juices. The course of purification with citrus juice is no more than 3 days. Ingredients: orange, grapefruit and lemon juices. All mix in equal shares, drink throughout the day for half a glass every 40 minutes. It is recommended to rinse the mouth after each use of the juice or drink through a tube, as the acids adversely affect the tooth enamel.
Blood purification by drug
Purification of blood at home is considered a preventive measure. If there are serious health problems, self-treatment will give short-term results. In these cases, intervention is required official medicine.
Folk remedies level the effects of the disease, and the effect of medicines is aimed at normalizing the work of the kidneys, liver and digestive system. Thanks to drugs, the immune barriers in the body, which perform protective functions, are strengthened.
Tasks of drug cleansing:
- Cleansing the circulatory system of toxins and microorganisms.
- Bringing cholesterol and sugar levels back to normal.
- Increase the tone of internal organs.
- Neutralization of the source of infection and elimination of the effects of poisoning.
The main methods of medical therapy include:
- Cleaning with medication in combination with dietary supplements.
- Stationary cleaning course using droppers and pharmaceuticals.
Preparations used for cleaning belong to the group of sorbents. They remove toxins from the body naturally. Sorbents are known for their effectiveness in various types of poisoning. When used in therapeutic dosage, there will be no side effects.
It is appropriate and the appointment of herbal drugs:
These medicines contain various extracts of medicinal plants.
Blood purifying diet
You can apply a special diet for 10 days. Thanks to this, in a week and a half the blood will be freed from harmful elements. Recommended consumption of cereals (rice, buckwheat, millet, etc.). As a drink, apply strong brewed green tea or warm water.
Before cooking the cereal, fry a little in the pan until the shade changes. Cook, add a little sea salt, at the end put chopped fresh parsley or dill. In combination with cereals, it is useful to eat onions a little stewed in vegetable oil.
For prophylactic purposes, blood purification is beneficial and safe. How to do this, the person chooses. There are people who trust only official medicine, and there are those who prefer to be treated according to popular recipes.