Soup from dried porcini mushrooms turns out to be nourishing, tasty and incredibly aromatic, easily prepared at home and like everyone without exception: both adults and children.
White mushrooms can be attributed to dietary products: their caloric content is 285 calories per 100 grams. This amount of product is enough for 5-6 full servings of soup, so you can safely enjoy the tasty and fragrant treats, without worrying about the figure.
Depending on other ingredients, the calorie content of the finished dish can vary from 40 to 100 calories per serving: if you use only onions, carrots, a little butter for sautéing and a handful of vermicelli and potatoes, calorie content will be less, and if you add fatty chicken or processed cheese - more.
However, even in this case, the soup is low-calorie and is perfect for those who like to eat tasty, but do not forget to follow the figure.
White mushroom soup with melted cheese
Ingredients (for 5 servings):
- dry white mushrooms -45 g;
- water -1.5 l .;
- potato -455 g;
- onion -125 g;
- carrots -125 g;
- processed cheese -225 g;
- butter -25 g;
- salt -5 g;
- black pepper - ⅓ tsp, optional.
How to cook:
- Soak the dried white mushrooms for 2 hours in water, then put on the fire and boil for 25 minutes at a low boil.
- Peel the potatoes, cut them into small pieces and put them in mushroom broth. Continue cooking for another 15 minutes.
- Onions and carrots cut into small cubes and fry in butter until soft. Transfer to a saucepan with the soup and cook for 5-7 minutes. Do not allow the formation of golden brown on vegetables, it will spoil the taste of the finished dish!
- Cut the melted cheese into arbitrary slices, add to the soup and cook, stirring constantly, until the curds are completely dissolved. It will take about 2-3 minutes.
- Salt the mushroom soup, add black pepper if desired and serve to the table.
Dried White Mushroom Soup with Noodles
Ingredients (for 5 servings):
- dried porcini mushrooms - 30 g;
- water - 1.5 l .;
- onion - 100 g;
- carrots - 125 g;
- noodles - 125 g;
- butter - 30 g;
- salt - 5 g;
- bay leaf - 1 pc .;
- Fresh parsley - 3-4 sprigs.
- Wash dried mushrooms, put them in a saucepan and cover with fresh cold water for 3-4 hours. Then strain the liquid through a sieve, but do not pour it, and cut the mushrooms into arbitrary pieces. Return the mushrooms and filtered water to the pan, put it on the stove and wait for it to boil, then cover and cook for 25 minutes.
- Add noodles and continue cooking for another 5 minutes.
- While preparing the noodles, cut the onion into cubes, rub the carrots on a fine grater. Heat the butter in the pan, add the vegetables and fry for 5-7 minutes, stirring occasionally. To prepare a vegetarian option, you can use vegetable oil.
- Prepared vegetables and bay leaves, put to the mushrooms and cook for 5 minutes, then remove from heat.
- Finely chop the parsley greens and add to the soup, wait 2-3 minutes for the treat to cool slightly and infuse, then serve to the table.
Chicken Soup With Dried Porcini Mushrooms
Ingredients (for 8 servings):
- chicken meat: wings, legs, thighs, necks - 400 g;
- water - 2.5 l .;
- dry white mushrooms - 100 g;
- potatoes - 300 g;
- carrots - 2 pcs .;
- onions - 2 goal .;
- butter - 45 g;
- small noodles - 75 g;
- salt - 10 g;
- black pepper - ½ tsp, optional.
- Put the chicken meat in a saucepan, add 1 onion and 1 carrot, cover with one liter of water and cook for 20 minutes. Then remove the vegetables, deliver the meat from the pan, separate from the bones, chop and return to the broth again.
- Wash porcini mushrooms, cover with 1.5 liters of cold water and leave for 2-3 hours. Then strain the liquid and arbitrarily cut the mushrooms. Combine the mushrooms and mushroom water with chicken broth. Put on the fire and cook under the lid for 20 minutes at a low boil.
- Add chopped potatoes, continue cooking for 15 minutes.
- Cut the carrots and onions into cubes, fry in butter until soft, then add to the soup.
- Place the small noodles in the broth, mix and continue cooking together for another 7 minutes, and then remove from the stove.
Fragrant chicken soup with mushrooms is ready, you can start tasting!
All recipes for dried porcini soup are easy to prepare. If desired, you can increase or decrease the amount of any ingredient to adapt the taste to your habits and addictions. The more mushrooms you take, the more saturated the finished dish will be. Do not forget to filter the water in which the mushrooms were soaked, otherwise the broth may turn out to be a little muddy.