To replenish the beneficial vitamins and microelements with which the pepper is saturated, you need to know how to properly prepare it at home. By the way, this will significantly save the budget, because in the winter period the prices for vegetables are very “biting”, and the quality of the products is in doubt, because it is not known where and how they were grown. Consider the most delicious and proven recipes for salting Bulgarian, bitter and hot peppers for the winter.
Classic garlic recipe
Bulgarian marinated pepper with garlic will be perfectly combined with meat and fish dishes, boiled potatoes and rice. Forward to cooking!
We will need:
- Bulgarian pepper - 5 kg.
- Garlic - 5 tooth.
- Carnation - 5 pcs.
- Bay leaves - 5 pcs.
- Peas - 30 pcs.
- Chile acute - 1 pc.
- Vinegar 9% -50 ml.
- Sugar - 7 tbsp. l
- Salt - 40 gr.
- Water - 1.5 liters.
- Carefully washed and cleaned pepper cut into several equal strips.
- In a three-liter saucepan, boil 1 liter of water. Add sugar salt and vinegar.
- In this marinade, portion-blanch the peppers for 5 minutes.
- Put a garlic clove, bay leaf, a piece of hot pepper, cloves and 5 peas into each sterilized container.
- Pulled out with a slotted spoon from the marinade, the pepper is laid tightly on the banks.
- After evenly pour boiling marinade and roll.
Invert jars left to cool. You can wrap, but not necessarily. The recipe is also suitable for whole unpeeled peppers with tails. The marinade in this case is 2 times larger and the blanching time is increased to 10 minutes.
Recipe with onions and tomato paste
A delicious recipe for canned Bulgarian pepper.
- 1 kg of sweet pepper.
- 2 large onions.
- 4 tbsp. spoons of vegetable oil.
- 1 tbsp. spoon of vinegar.
- 2 tbsp. spoons of tomato paste.
- 1 cup of water.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
Step by step preparation:
- Peeled onions cut large half rings.
- Sweet pepper for beauty, you can choose different colors and sizes. Wash, clean the seeds and cut into arbitrary pieces, it is not worth much to reduce.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan, and preferably in a skillet, and fry the onions for about 3 minutes over medium heat, stirring so as not to burn.
- Add Bulgarian vegetable and fry for about 5 minutes.
- Add tomato paste, a glass of water, pepper and salt to taste.
- Simmer on low heat for 20 minutes. Two or three minutes before the end of pouring vinegar.
- We lay out the workpiece in sterilized jars, roll up and turn over.
You can store pickles in the cellar or in the closet at room temperature.
How to pickle hot pepper
Hot chili peppers are especially piquant, which means red. It will give any dish extra spice. A big misconception is the opinion that eating hot peppers is unhealthy. On the contrary, it purifies the blood, relieves insomnia, and normalizes brain activity. Anyone who loves this burning vegetable should definitely prepare it for the winter at home.
Honey canned chili
Ingredients for 1 jar:
- 1 liter of water.
- 1 clove of garlic.
- 1 tbsp. spoon of salt.
- 1 tbsp. spoon of sugar.
- 1 tbsp. spoon of honey.
- 1 clove
- 1 bay leaf.
- 1 teaspoon vinegar.
- Allspice, dill and parsley to taste.
- Pods of hot pepper.
- Washed pods with tails for two minutes, immersed in boiling water, then we pierce each fork.
- Fill sterilized cans with peppers, along with spices and herbs. By taste preference, you can add the leaves of horseradish, currant or grapes.
- We put the ingredients tightly, to the shoulders of the container.
- Cooking the marinade, heating 1 liter of water with honey, salt and sugar on low heat until completely dissolved.
- Pour the brine into the filled jars, let cool slightly and pour the brine.
- Bring the brine to a boil and re-pour into the banks. Repeat the procedure 2 times.
- For the third time, add vinegar.
- Roll up and ready!
Store at room temperature, and open the dish in the refrigerator.
Simple Chili Recipe
A simple, but no less delicious recipe for pickled hot peppers.
One liter jar will need:
- 300 grams of chili.
- 1 bay leaf.
- 7 black peppercorns.
- Art. spoon of coriander seeds.
- Art. a spoonful of salt without a slide.
- Art. spoon of sugar.
- 500 grams of wine vinegar (white).
- The washed pepper is carefully cut on one side and we clean the seeds with a teaspoon.
- Put in a suitable size pot and pour boiling water.
- Drain the water with the remnants of seeds, in the presence of seeds, remove them with your finger.
- In the prepared jar we place the chili along with the bay leaf with coriander and salt.
- Heat water in a small saucepan, put sugar and vinegar.
- Bringing to a boil, but not boiling brine pour the billet.
The finished product is stored in the refrigerator for up to six months, but it will end much earlier.
Canned green bitter pepper
Unlike hot chili, bitter pepper has a green color and a less pronounced burning sensation, although most people do not notice this.
For a 700-gram capacity to prepare:
- Bitter pepper.
- 9% vinegar - 150 ml.
- Water - 150 ml.
- Sugar - 1.5 Art. spoons
- Carnation - 1 pc.
- Allspice - 5 pcs.
- Pure washed green pepper immersed in boiling water for two minutes.
- To prepare the marinade in 150 grams of water, add sugar cloves and allspice.
NOTE: If you like crisp pepper, blanch it is not worth it. Immediately pour a jar of pepper with boiled water and pour water in a few minutes. This will reduce excessive bitterness. The second time, pour the marinade.
- Complete cleanliness. So that the banks do not swell, it is necessary to thoroughly wash all working inventory with soda. After washing the container, turn it over for complete runoff of water.
- Rapidity. Do not pre-sterilize the banks. They must be prepared immediately before seaming.
- The quality of vegetables. Choose intact peppers, and if you see suspicious places, be sure to cut them out. It is not recommended to take too early a vegetable, in this case there is a great chance of the presence of pesticides.
- Following the recipe. In some cases, for example, when frying, take a thicker pepper. For lecho for the winter fit thin-walled vegetables, which are less boiled soft during cooking.
Canned pepper is indispensable in the diet, thanks to its taste and healthy qualities. As a necessary ingredient in borsch, as well as a separate dish, for example, stuffed peppers, will add variety to the daily menu.
Hot pepper will inhale the "fire" in the dishes, adding piquancy. A huge amount of vitamins and trace elements will replenish the body in the winter. Enjoy your meal!