People have long used sesame seeds (sesame) for making butter. The first information about sesame is found in Herbes Papyrus. The ancient scroll contains a list of spices and herbs used by man since time immemorial. Avicenna also studied the healing properties of the seeds of the plant. I will discuss in detail the beneficial properties, the use and contraindications of sesame oil.
Useful properties of sesame oil
Throughout the ages, sesame seed oil has served as an ingredient in food and medicine, in alleviating symptoms and treating diseases. For the first time useful properties began to apply in the 15th century BC.
- Source of Natural Antioxidants. The oil is saturated with calcium, which strengthens the bones. Doctors recommend it to kids, pregnant girls and the elderly.
- It stabilizes the acidity of gastric juice.. Traditional medicine uses to reduce the acidity and reduce the likelihood of blood clots.
- Useful for the respiratory system.. Indispensable for pulmonary diseases, cough and asthma.
- Suitable for prophylaxis anemia, atherosclerosis, pneumonia, diseases of the heart muscle and liver.
- Fights signs of aging. Rejuvenates, makes life easier for women during menopause, accompanied by a slowdown in the synthesis of hormones. Saturated with phytoestrogens that protect the body from cancer.
- Used externally for burns, bruises, abrasions and other injuries of the skin.
- There are many recipes in cosmetology. with sesame extract. Strengthens nails and hair, cares for problem skin.
- Useful for babies. Little children like massage with sesame oil. After the procedure, the baby’s skin becomes soft.
Fighting overweight is impossible to assess the benefits of oil. Through the husks can lose weight, if you withdraw from the diet of fats.
Contraindications and harm
Sesame oil is incredibly good for the body, but it has contraindications, sometimes even harm. Who is not advisable or contraindicated to use sesame seed oil?
- Provides a debilitating effect. It is undesirable to use to persons with a problem stool. Otherwise, there will be diarrhea, which stops after the removal of oil from the body.
- Experts advise people who are allergic to nuts, seeds, and oils to abstain from eating.
- Sesame squeeze increases blood clotting. Contraindicated in patients with thrombosis.
Before taking, I recommend to consult a doctor. Self-medication is fraught with serious consequences. Only the right approach will bring a positive result.
How to take sesame oil
Traditional medicine makes recommendations regarding the reception of sesame oil, but there is no generally accepted opinion. I will leave the subtleties of use to healers and healers and formulate ideas for use and detailed instructions.
- To get the therapeutic effect, take on an empty stomach.
- Compulsory dosage is observed. The daily dose does not exceed 3 spoons.
- Per day per kilogram of weight in the body should receive no more than one gram of fat. If the diet is saturated with these substances, it is recommended to remove other fats when taking oil from the diet.
Now let's talk about the use of sesame extract in specific cases. It helps in skin and hair care, in the fight against obesity and in the treatment of diseases.
- For face. Removes toxins, nourishes and cleans the skin. The oil is applied to the forehead, face and neck, wait 20 minutes, rinse with warm water and remove the excess with a soft, damp towel. In order not to hurt the fat balance, and the skin does not dry out, carry out the procedure once a week.
- For hair. A nourishing recipe involves the use of ingredients leading in home cosmetology. Two spoons of heated honey are mixed with two egg yolks, two spoons of sesame oil are added, put on hair in an even layer, wait half an hour and wash off with shampoo. Carry out the procedure twice a week.
- Slimming. There are several uses. Simple - use on an empty stomach. To start the mechanism to combat obesity, drink a spoonful of squeeze 30 minutes before breakfast and wash down with warm water. The technique is not suitable for people who go to work after breakfast, because there is a side effect - a laxative property. The second option is to add salads and snacks instead of sunflower oil. Achieving the result is provided by a combination of diet and exercise.
How to take for skin
- Wrinkles. Two spoons of butter mixed with a spoon of sour cream and applied to the problem area.
- Dry skin. Fifty millimeters of marc is combined with a spoonful of glycerin and 50 grams of cucumber puree. Add a drop of lemon and mint ether and use as directed.
- Edemas. A spoonful of husk is mixed with ethers of pine, juniper and mandarin. The mixture eliminates puffiness of the skin.
- Acne. A stack of sesame oil is combined with 50 milliliters of grape juice and a similar amount of aloe pulp. The resulting composition is treated with the affected skin.
- Massage mask. Before the procedure, the composition of a spoon of sesame nectar, five drops of chamomile, three drops of basil and two drops of cypress oil is applied to the skin.
- Vitamin mask. Ten milliliters of sesame juice is mixed with a pair of tocopherol capsules and two retinol capsules.
Video of cooking sesame milk
Sesame Oil Treatment
Traditional healers use sesame oil to treat diseases. Recipes made available to ordinary people have passed the test of time and demonstrated effectiveness.
- Mastitis. A soft cloth is moistened in an oily composition, applied to the chest, covered with a plastic bag and fixed with a gauze bandage.
- Bad breath. The oral cavity is rinsed daily with sesame oil. It refreshes breathing, restores damaged mucosa, strengthens the gums and activates the receptors.
- Cough. The oil is heated to 39 degrees, rubbed into the back and chest, then wrapped up and go to bed. When dry cough to improve the condition daily take a spoon.
- Burns and cuts. To accelerate the healing of skin lesions, the affected area is treated with sesame fluid.
- Headache and insomnia. Heated sesame oil is rubbed into the temples and foot. Lotions help with vertigo.
- Women Health. To restore normal ovarian function and normalize the menstrual cycle, a spoonful of sesame seeds is drunk daily before breakfast.
- Gastritis and ulcers. In the morning before a meal, take a tablespoon of butter, then drink a small spoon before each meal.
- Chronic constipation. Solve the problem of daily oil in the morning. On the first day, drink 3 spoons, after the dose is gradually reduced to one spoon and is taken until the stool is normalized.
- Otitis. In case of a disease, heated sesame liquid is instilled into the inflamed ear 2 drops in each.
- Strengthening the immune system, cleansing the body. For health purposes, every morning they drink one and a half tablespoons of oil for two weeks, after that they make a ten-day pause and repeat the course.
Sesame oil for children
The sesame seed squeeze is saturated with calcium, thanks to the delicate fiber it normalizes the baby's digestive system. It is used in baby food as an adjunct to dairy products.
There is an opinion that sesame seeds help with pneumonia, bronchitis, diseases of the digestive system and pancreas. This fact is not scientifically proven and it is not known for certain how many grains produce a healing effect.
There are no restrictions on the use of oil by children However, babies are given sesame seeds carefully so as not to cause an allergy. I recommend butter in soups and salads, and I advise you to delight children over 3 years old with halley halva.
Recipes with sesame oil
Sesame oil is incredibly popular among Thai, Asian, Korean and Chinese culinary specialists. They use it for cooking meat, seafood, salads, desserts and sweets. Often sesame mixed with other spices and herbs. In hot dishes are added before serving.
- Carrots - 200 g
- Sweet pepper - 200 g
- White cabbage - 200 g
- Vegetable broth - 4 glasses.
- Garlic - 4 cloves.
- Chinese noodles - 1 pack.
- Green onions - 1 bunch.
- Tomato paste - 1 spoon.
- Sesame oil - 1 spoon.
- Sesame - 1 spoon.
- Pepper, salt.
- Chop green onions in sesame oil with chopped garlic and sesame seeds for one minute. For frying, I use a pan in which I later cook a lean soup.
- I send shredded cabbage and chopped sweet pepper to the pan, mix and carcass under the lid for five minutes over medium heat.
- Pour broth, bring to a boil, pepper, salt, spread noodles and cook until it is ready. If there is no broth, replace it with plain water. Ready soup served to the table.
- Cauliflower - 100 g
- Red onion - 50 g.
- Carrot - 100 g
- Bulgarian pepper - 100 g
- Green beans - 100 g
- Seasoning for salads - 5 g.
- Sesame oil - 20 ml.
- Wash vegetables. I peel the carrots and cut them into cubes, cut the beans into three centimeter slices, chop the pepper into strips, shred onion, and divide the cabbage into florets.
- I put the prepared vegetables in a saucepan, add some water and mix. I put the dishes on the stove, cook the vegetables for three minutes, spread it on the dish and wait for it to cool.
- It remains to add a little spice to the salad and season with sesame oil. The appetizer is original and simple.
- Minced pork - 500 g
- Shrimp - 250 g
- Canned chestnuts - 6 pcs.
- Onions - 2 heads.
- Ground ginger root - 1 spoon.
- Sesame oil - 1 spoon.
- Soy sauce - 2 spoons.
- Rice vodka - 1 spoon.
- Vegetable oil - 6 spoons.
- Starch - 1.5 spoons.
- Dried mushrooms - 8 pcs.
- Cabbage - 1 head.
- Broth - 0.5 cup.
- Sugar - 0.5 spoons.
- Soy sauce - 2 spoons.
- Minced meat, chopped seafood, chestnuts, chopped onions, ginger and the rest of the components are combined in a deep bowl and mix. From the mixture made six meatballs.
- Soak mushrooms in warm water, cut cabbage into strips, divide it into two halves and use one part to lay the bottom of the pan.
- Meatballs roll in starch dissolved in broth and fry in oil until golden brown. Next, I spread it into a saucepan on a cabbage pillow along with mushrooms and cover with the remaining cabbage.
- I water it with the sauce prepared in advance, put it on the stove, bring it to the boil and carcass on a small fire for about an hour. I serve Chinese meatballs on a table, laying it on a pillow of vegetables and mushrooms.
- Wheat flour - 600 g
- Dry yeast - 1 bag.
- Salt - 2 spoons.
- Sugar - 1 spoon.
- Coriander - 2 spoons.
- Warm water - 380 ml.
- Sesame oil - 2 spoons.
- Sesame seeds - 6 spoons. For powder - 1 pinch.
- Flour mixed with yeast, sugar, salt and coriander. Add warm water, sesame seeds and sesame oil, knead soft dough. Cover with a towel and leave for a third of an hour.
- While the dough matures, I heat the oven to two hundred degrees. From the dough I form a loaf, from above I make several cuts with a knife, grease with oil and sprinkle with sesame. I bake 40 minutes.
Video recipe for homemade bread with tahini
I am sure that you did not have to taste these dishes. In the first case, try to recreate these recipes at home and to please the family. Treats are tasty and healthy.
What is and where grow sesame
Everyone knows about the existence of sesame oil and its great benefits. The plant, from the seeds of which it is produced, as well as the place of its growth, is a mystery to many.
Sesame or sesame is a herbaceous plant that grows in its natural habitat to a height of three meters. Sesame flowers bloom lilac or white. The flower dissolves for a day and after self-pollination a pod-pod with tiny seeds of red, black, yellow or white color begins to form.
Sesame loves warmth. The plant is typical for tropics and subtropics. Now there are no wild species. Since ancient times, the culture is grown in North Africa, India, Pakistan and Arabia. Later, the inhabitants of the Caucasus and Central Asia took up the cultivation of sesame. In the Russian Federation, sesame is cultivated in the Krasnodar Territory.
Sesame can also be grown in regions with a temperate climate, but this is a laborious task. If you wish, try growing a healthy spice in your summer cottage. Just remember, in the middle lane the height of sesame does not exceed 80 cm and you will not have to count on a good harvest.