The combination of meat and potatoes is a safe bet and a great basis for making a delicious casserole that does not disappoint with taste. Any cook, regardless of qualifications, will easily cook a delicious potato casserole with minced meat in the oven at home according to my recipes.
The classic recipe for potato casserole with minced meat
- Potatoes - 1 kg.
- Bow - 1 head.
- Minced beef and pork - 400 g
- Egg - 1 pc.
- Garlic - 2 slices.
- Butter - 400 g
- Vegetable oil - 4 spoons.
- Salt, laurel, ground pepper.
- I make mashed potatoes. Peeled and cut the potatoes are sent to the pot, pour water and put on the stove. Immediately add garlic, a couple of leaves of laurel and a little salt. After boiling the liquid, remove the foam and boil the potatoes until tender.
- I turn off the fire, take garlic and laurel from the pan, drain the water, but not completely. Using tolkushku, mash potatoes, then add the butter.
- I chop the crushed large onion to a transparent state, add beef and pork mince, salt, pepper, stir and fry a little more, but not until done. The main thing is to well roasted onions.
- While the oven is being heated, I bake the baking dish with butter and spread the prepared ingredients. First, make a layer of half mashed potatoes, and then I pour out the entire contents of the pan. Top close roasted minced meat with onion remaining puree.
- Lastly, I smear the surface of the casserole with a beaten egg and send it to the oven, where at 180 degrees it is baked for about half an hour. The process of baking is constantly monitored. Sometimes the casserole gets fragrant crust a little earlier, which reduces the cooking time.
A ready-made potato casserole with minced meat is combined with vegetable salads, but I advise you to taste the dish with salted milk mushrooms or pickled mushrooms. This edible tandem is guaranteed to satisfy your gastronomic needs.
Potato casserole with minced meat and mushrooms in the oven
Now I will learn how to cook a potato casserole with minced meat and mushrooms in the oven. This treat is characterized by high cooking speed, richness and excellent appearance. Many housewives cook it only on holidays, like the Russian salad for the New Year, and I try to please my relatives much more often.
If preparing this culinary masterpiece in the oven, does not mean that you have to lay out all the ingredients in the form and send baked. In fact, before the formation of the dish is carried out several culinary processes.
- Potato - 500 g
- Mushrooms - 500 g
- Stuffing - 500 g
- Bow - 1 head.
- Eggs - 5 pcs.
- Sour cream - 150 ml.
- Hard cheese - 100 g
- Vegetable oil, pepper, salt.
- I wash and clean the potatoes, then boil until cooked in salted water. To make the potatoes boil faster, crush them in small pieces. I make mashed potatoes from ready potatoes, after adding eggs and sour cream.
- Peeled large onion crush half rings and fry in butter. Then send mushrooms and fry in a pan, until they acquire a light crust, add pepper and salt. Fry minced meat separately with salt and spices.
- I collect the casserole. I spread half of mashed potatoes in a greased form with butter, carefully level and make small sides. From above I spread onions with mushrooms, then forcemeat. I close the filling with the remaining puree and sprinkle the cheese casserole.
- I bake the treat in the oven for about 45 minutes, preheating to 180 degrees. An indicator of readiness serves ruddy cheese crust. I take out the casserole, wait until it cools down a bit, cut into beautiful pieces and serve it to the table.
You can not even imagine what a wonderful taste this homemade casserole. And if you serve it to the table with squash caviar, you get a truly royal feast.
Potato casserole recipe with minced fish
I present the recipe for casserole based on fish filling. Potato casserole with minced fish is a delicacy that can arouse a lot of emotions from any gourmet. The incredible softness combined with frantic tenderness makes it the leader among the main dishes and delicious side dishes.
- Potatoes - 6 pcs.
- Processed cheese - 2 spoons.
- Minced fish - 500 g
- Sausage cheese - 1 spoon.
- Bow - 1 head.
- Bouillon cube - 1 pc.
- Mayonnaise - 2 spoons.
- Vegetable oil, laurel, peppercorns.
- Favorite seasonings, greens, chips.
- I clean the potatoes, wash them, cut them into quarters, put them in a saucepan and pour water over them. I add one leaf of laurel, a couple of peas of pepper and a spoonful of vegetable oil, boil potatoes until ready.
- Pour the potato broth into a separate container, mash, add a little broth and cheese, skipped through the grater. All diligently mix and set aside mashed potatoes aside for cooling.
- Fry shredded onions until golden. In a separate skillet I fry minced fish, which was left over from cooking fish cutlets, first sprinkled with salt and seasoned with spices, pour in some boiling water, cover with lid and stew for 15 minutes. Then I mix the roasted minced meat with onions, add mayonnaise and mix.
- While the oven is heated to 200 degrees, I grease the form with vegetable oil, spread half the puree, then the fish filling and the second part of the potato-cheese mixture.
- In the final stage, armed with a tablespoon, I make scallops on the surface of the casserole, lubricate with oil and sprinkle with chopped chips. I bake in the oven until an appetizing crust appears.
Video recipe from pokashevarim
Chopped greens and pieces of bright vegetables are ideal for decoration. In this version, the casserole is an excellent independent dish. To make the meal unforgettable, turn on the Brussels sprouts in the menu.
Children's potato casserole with minced meat in the oven
You must admit that every person sometimes has a desire to return to childhood for a moment, when mothers, grandmothers, kindergartens and school chefs delighted us with delicious dishes. For example, pork goulash with gravy, kindergarten omelette, children's potato casserole with minced meat.
This easy-to-prepare treat is appropriate on an ordinary table, at work, on a journey or in nature. Any gourmet, regardless of age, will not give up a portion of children's casserole.
- Potatoes - 1 kg.
- Minced meat - 500 g
- Egg - 1 pc.
- Butter - 40 g.
- Bow - 1 head.
- Milk - 150 ml.
- Vegetable oil, breadcrumbs, salt.
- Potatoes peel, douse with water and boil until cooked. Crushed onions fry in oil, combine with minced meat, salt, mix and carcass until tender. I do not cover the pan with a lid, otherwise the filling will turn out too juicy.
- I make mashed potatoes from boiled potatoes, after adding a raw egg, butter, milk and a little salt. Then I spread half of the potato mass into a greased form and spread it evenly.
- In the form of sending stuffing of onions and minced meat. Carefully distribute, close the layer of the remaining potatoes. I sprinkle with breadcrumbs and send to a preheated oven for 30 minutes. Roasting temperature - 170 degrees.
Cut the finished dish only after cooling, otherwise it will fall apart. To the structure of the casserole with minced meat turned out strong, I recommend each layer carefully to trample down with your hands.
I must say, children's potato casserole with minced meat is rather fresh. Add a bit of garlic, tomato paste, homemade mayonnaise and spices to make a zest. The most suitable spices are rosemary, basil and coriander.
How to cook a delicious potato casserole without minced
It's hard to believe, but you can make a delicious potato casserole even without minced meat. The recipe, which I will consider below, will appeal to true vegetarians, and people who are tired of meat dishes. This is an amazing casserole with incredible taste, unique appearance and French charm.
- Potatoes - 1 kg.
- Cream - 300 ml.
- Garlic - 3 slices.
- Butter - 50 g.
- Sour cream - 100 ml.
- I peel the potatoes, wipe them with water and cut them into thin circles. Usually the thickness does not exceed 3 mm. Garlic peeled and finely chopped.
- I bake the baking dish thoroughly with butter, rub with chopped garlic and tile the potato slices.
- I make several layers of potatoes. Between the layers, be sure to put a little garlic and salt. Then pour potatoes with fresh cream, grease with sour cream on top and spread out small pieces of butter.
- I bake in the oven preheated to 190 degrees for about 90 minutes. During this time, the potatoes fully absorb the cream, and the top is covered with a fragrant crust.
I do not even know what tastes better than this delicate and fragrant casserole without minced meat. And since it lacks meat or fish products, I recommend serving it to non-vegetarians with salted mackerel or baked leg of lamb.
The secrets of a tasty casserole
I think at this point you have no doubt that potato casserole is an easy to prepare dish at home. Potato base is perfectly combined with various fillings. Cooking is a fascinating and enjoyable process, and so that the result does not disappoint, pay attention to the secrets of a delicious potato casserole.
- The foundation. For the casserole, raw, freshly cooked or left after the meal potatoes are suitable. This means that potato casserole saves food.
- Filling. If you want to please the kids treat, make it on the basis of mashed potatoes. Adult gourmets can use a potato base in combination with mushroom, fish or meat stuffing.
- Ingredients preparation. The taste and texture of the finished casserole depends on the preparation of products. Ideally, fry them in advance or boil them, depending on the recipes. In addition, it will shorten the cooking time.
- Time for preparing. When using raw potatoes, pay attention to the cooking time and temperature. These parameters may differ from those indicated in the recipes, due to the different thickness of potato slices.
- Appetizing crust. If you plan to sprinkle the grated cheese on the casserole, cover it with foil, otherwise it will burn. The same applies to pieces of fresh vegetables.
Now you can rightfully be considered as real experts in the preparation of potato casserole. You know all the secrets and subtleties of this interesting dish. Enjoy your meal!